The Look For Less: Katie Holmes Edition

10:15 AM

One of my hobbies is to find a fabulous outfit in a magazine and replicate it in my own wardrobe using either what I already own or getting missing pieces at resale stores.  I can usually reproduce the outfit almost to an exact match, spending a fraction of the price of the original pieces in the magazine. 

A while back I noticed Katie Holmes on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."  I was inspired by the outfit she wore to that show and a month later saw that it was pictured in my InStyle magazine.  I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed. 

{Katie Holmes on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" wearing Isabel Marant.  Photo:  InStyle October 2011}
I really liked the simplicity of this outfit, but yet it also had an edge.  Here is my version of this outfit.
{Old Navy sweater, Vince tank, Paris Blues pants, Mossimo shoes}
This entire outfit was found at Goodwill (of all places).  When recreating an outfit, shopping resale is the best way to go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.