Coffee Table Redo

5:26 PM

After hours of work, I'm excited to reveal the new blog layout!  What do you think?  Thanks to Nudge Media Design for an awesome layout!

Having time to do projects around the house is very scarce.  I have a long list of things I would like to get done, but I'm slowly making my way through it working when Katherine naps (and when I'm not so tired that I have to nap too!).

I bought this coffee table last summer, with hopes to have it done before Katherine was born.  Ha!  I just finished it this month, almost a year later.


It took me almost a year to decide what to do with it.  I wanted something simple, but chic; something that would still go with whatever decor I had going on in the living room.  I spent hours looking on Pinterest looking for inspiration.  The table has wheels on the bottom so it can be easily moved (but not easy enough for a small child to move while trying to stand....I hope).  Here is what became of the coffee table:


Now on to the next item on the list:  a new ottoman for Callie and Sammie to sit on.  The one we currently have has a huge gash through the upholstery.  Considering it's six years old and has had Callie jumping around on it, I'd say we got our money's worth.

Continuing with "A Year of Chocolate Desserts," May's dessert was Classic Egg Cream.  It turned out pretty well (surprisingly enough, no eggs used).  I topped mine with homemade whipped cream.
{May:  Classic Egg Cream}

Just for fun, here is an outtake from last week's 2 Month photo shoot.
{Photo bomb by Callie.}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.