25 Questions

7:00 AM

Toddlers ask a lot of questions (at least mine does).  My entire day is an endless game of 25 questions.  Plus 25 more questions.  Sometimes the same questions, just rephrased three different ways.  All day long I answer a plethora of random questions brought to my attention by my two-year-old.  Here are 25 questions I'm asked every single day.  I'm not even kidding:

1.  Is Daddy sleeping?
2.  Is Daddy at work?
3.  Did Daddy put on his work shirt to go to work?
4.  Did Daddy go get in his work car to go to work?
5.  So Daddy is done sleeping?
6.  Is our garage open or closed?
7.  Can I open our garage?
8.  Can my toys eat with us at the table?
9.  Is their (points to neighbors' houses) garages open?
10.  Can I watch Sesame Street?
11.  Can I watch Little Einsteins?
12.  Can I watch Inside Out?
13.  Is Mimi at work?
14.  Did Mimi open her garage when she went to work?
15.  Is Grandpa at his house?
16.  Is Grandpa's garage open?
17.  Can you help me with this puzzle?
18.  Is Daddy done working?
19.  Will Daddy take off his work shirt when he is done working?
20.  Who is that?
21.  What is that?
22.  What are you doing?
23.  Why are you doing that?
24.  What are you making?
25.  Why are you making that?

I might add that Katherine has an obsession with garage doors.  I don't know why or how this happened.  I'm not even sure when this started, but for months she's had to comment on garage doors that she sees.  It's baffling.    

By the time Katherine goes to bed at night, I just want to sit without talking or answering any questions.  Once she's asleep, I miss her.  And her questions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.