Christmas Time

9:40 PM

I usually have all of the Christmas decorations up in a day or two.  This year, it has taken over a week to get everything out.  Pregnancy has really slowed me down!  Here are some of my favorite decorations:

{Wreaths on the windows.}
{Light up wooden tree on the porch.}
{My new ornament from McAlister's!}
{St. Louis Cardinals snow village.}
{Regular snow village.}
{Musical houses from Hallmark and nutcrackers.}
{Elves above the kitchen cabinets.}
{Christmas pillows!  I made the one in the front from an old "ugly" Christmas sweater.}
Some are new this year and some are repeats (like the lovely Cardinals village).  I'm 26 weeks this week.  I'm sad that I missed the annual Christmas ballet this year.  There was no way I was trying to squeeze into a ballet dress and get in front of people.  Oh well.  I plan on being back next year, baby in tow. 
{26 Weeks}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.