Happy Birthday Jason

5:33 PM

Even though Jason's birthday isn't until December 10th, we celebrated yesterday by going to a Ram's game to see his favorite team the 49ers play.  Unfortunately for us, the hometown team won in overtime. 

{Jason and I at the game.}
{Game.} 

I feel like I've been pregnant for two years.  It's only been 25 weeks.  This probably has a lot to do with my due date being pushed back two weeks.  I'm already uncomfortable all the time and I take naps constantly.  At Christmas time I'm usually running around non-stop getting things accomplished, but this year I have to stop and rest.  It is frustrating.  It will be worth it in the end.  Plus, next Christmas I'll have a cute little baby to buy for! 
{25 Weeks}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.