Nursery DIY

9:08 AM

As I've mentioned before, many things in the nursery are handmade or DIY projects.  My mom has been very helpful in making items for the nursery.  Without her, I would have definitely gone insane trying to make and do everything.

{My mom made this 30 years ago.  It hung in my nursery when I was a baby.  Now it's in Katherine's nursery.}

{This is one of my mom's newest creations.  It's a crystal mobile that hangs in front of the window in the nursery.}

{I received this scrapbook/photo album at my baby shower in Kennett.  It was made by my former 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Hook.  I LOVE it.}
{This was a Pinterest project.  Scraps of fabric and embroidery hoops.}
{My grandfather made this changing table 30 years ago for me.  It was in my nursery and my brother's.  Now it's in Katherine's.  He also made a matching cradle which is currently in our bedroom.}

Up until this month, I've felt like this pregnancy was the longest on record.  I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years.  All of a sudden, it's February.  Now I feel like time is flying by.  My baby will be here before we know it.  

{36 Weeks}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.