Super Bowl

9:21 AM

Jason and I usually watch the Super Bowl, but this year it was a bigger deal.  Jason is a hard core 49ers fan, so we've been planning for this day for weeks now.  I had to make sure his favorite 49ers shirt was clean and ready to wear and have his favorite foods ready to go.  I even updated the chalkboard for the big day.  Although the end result left Jason with a broken heart, it was nice that the 49ers were at least in the Super Bowl.

{Go 49ers!}
Super Bowl is the one time of year when I get out the football dishes we got as a wedding gift.  We made cocktail wienies, chicken wings, and pizza dip in a bread bowl.    
{Football dishes.}

{Buffalo wings, boneless wings, and pizza dip.}
Along with the usual football snacks, I also made a chocolate cake from Rachael Ray's "A Year of Chocolate Desserts" from the January/February issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray.  This was January's "One Bowl Mocha Cake."
{One Bowl Mocha Cake.}
I can't believe I'm 34 weeks this week.  Time is starting fly by.  
{34 Weeks.}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.