Baby Shower

9:09 AM

This weekend I was in Kennett for a baby shower for Baby Katherine, hosted by my sweet sisters-in-law, mother-in-law, and niece.  It was a great day with great people and I'm so thankful for all of the generosity.  Baby Katherine got lots of great stuff including some super cute outfits, blankets, and necessities. (Thanks to Jo Carol and Taylor for your photography skills!) 

{Before the shower.}

{My Mom and Mother-In-Law}
{Cake from Causbie's.}

{Flower centerpiece.}

{Aunt Rita and Granny.}

{My beautiful niece Taylor.}

{Friends!  Julie and Tabatha}

{All of the wonderful gifts.}

{Jason and I after the shower.}



It was so nice to spend the afternoon with family and friends that I haven't seen in a while.  We were so blessed.
{33 Weeks}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.