Kitchen Cabinet Decor

8:02 AM

I never really liked having objects or decorations above my kitchen cabinets.  I guess I thought it would look junky.  Over Christmas this year, we put Christmas decorations above the cabinets (see here), which I ended up loving.  When we took them down after the new year, I thought it looked empty up there.  I immediately researched on Pinterest (of course!) about decorating the tops of cabinets inexpensively and simply.

I found some things around the house and at thrift stores and started decorating. 




I'm not done with this project yet.  I'm still looking for interesting pieces to add.  Because we have vaulted ceilings, having things above the cabinets helps fill in some space. 
{This whole project cost less than $20.}

On another subject, we are 30 weeks this week and our little Baby D finally has a name.  It only took about 28 weeks to decide.  Jason and I couldn't agree on a name that we both liked.  Even after downloading the baby name app on his phone, and going through all 1000+ popular baby names, we still couldn't decide.  Over Christmas, we made it official.  Baby D will be known as:  Katherine Paige.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.