Aunt Rita's Birthday

9:30 PM

Last weekend, my sweet Great Aunt Rita turned 90 years old.  Jason had to work, so Katherine, my mom, and I made the 300 mile trek to northeast Arkansas.

We made a brief stop at McAlister's Deli along the way because it was Free Tea Day.

A stop in Kennett led to a spin around the yard in Grandpa's golf cart.
Then it was off to Arkansas for some family time and to celebrate Aunt Rita's 90th birthday.  Katherine got to meet lots of new family members, and she seemed to enjoy herself despite being around tons of strangers.
{My mom and Aunt Rita}

{Uncle Zach and Katherine}



{Katherine and I with the birthday girl}
I'm not sure who had a better time, Katherine or Aunt Rita.  They were both pretty popular that day.  My Aunt Rita is probably the nicest. happiest, best person I've ever known.   I'm so glad she had such a great birthday.

Katherine also bonded with her Great Granny and Great Aunt Virginia.  I'm sad these women live so far away, but I'm glad Katherine got to spend some time with them.


No trip to Arkansas is complete without a meal at US Pizza.  The.  Best.  Pizza.

It was a whirlwind trip and I am so glad to be home.  Arkansas can keep the heat and the mosquitoes.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.