One Jacket/Dress, 3 Ways

8:00 AM

When I worked in resale, we had one fabulous consignor who traveled the world and always brought in her finds to consign with us.  One day, she brought in this green jacket/dress that she had bought in Italy.  My co-worker insisted I buy it as soon as it hit the sales floor, so I did.

This dress or jacket (I'm not sure what to call it) has no label and no size, which actually makes it perfect.  I'll have to admit, it looks a little hideous on a hanger.  You just have to see the potential.  


This one item stays in my closet all year.  It works for all seasons.  It can be a dress or a jacket.  It can be worn alone or layered.  Belted or not.  Here are my three favorite ways to wear it:  

{Warm weather dress}

{Cool weather jacket}

{Cold weather dress}

It just goes to show, you never know what you'll find at a resale shop or how it will work in your wardrobe.  You just have to see the potential.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.