Thanksgiving Planning and an "Ugly" Sweater

1:56 PM

We're hosting our first Thanksgiving this year, and I'm actually getting pretty excited about it.  Every year, we pack up and drive 3.5 hours south for a rushed and hectic holiday.  This year, we get to stay in our own house and I can literally feel the stress melting away (besides the fact that we're hosting our first Thanksgiving).

I'm a firm believer in "no Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving."  So, we're enjoying the last little bit of fall decor around our house before Christmas completely takes over.  Meanwhile, I'm busy making my Thanksgiving shopping list and scouring Pinterest for table setting ideas.    






When I worked for a resale store, we received an awesome Thanksgiving sweater in a donation box.  I had never seen an "ugly Thanksgiving sweater," and was super excited to get it onto the sales floor.   Even though I placed it on the mannequin by the front door, this beauty never sold (can you imagine?!).  So, after Thanksgiving it went home with me!

I literally can't get over this sweater.  Every Thanksgiving detail is hilarious, down to the pilgrim hat buttons.  I think this sweater will definitely make an appearance at our first Thanksgiving at our house.  



My favorite part has always been the giant turkey on the back.  I wish someone would throw an "Ugly Thanksgiving Sweater Party."

I promise the second Thanksgiving is over, it's Christmas Central in this house.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.