Family Photos 2014

7:30 AM

A couple of weekends back, we met with Amber of Amber Potter Photography at the park to take our very first professional pictures as a family.  It was a cold, drizzly Saturday morning but some how our photos turned out amazing.

I spent a week deciding what we would wear, only to have to layer our outfits, covering up the originally clothes I had picked out.  Oh well.  Our photos turned out so great, I barely even notice what we're wearing anyway.













I'm so, so happy with the way these turned out.  I spent two hours picking out and ordering prints for our family, only to realize after the fact that I had forgotten to order prints for ourselves.  I guess that gives me more time to decide which ones I want to print.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.