Pinterest Hair and Favorite Hair Products

7:20 PM

I got brave a few months ago and cut my hair.  I maintained that length for a while, but this past week I cut it a little shorter.  While I liked having longer hair, the change has been exactly what I needed.  I've been looking for some products to make my hair look like "Pinterest Hair," and I think I've found a few new bottles to add to my hair care collection.  


I got a couple of gift cards from Beauty Brands for Christmas, and it was literally the perfect gift because I love this store.  So with my new haircut, I decided to try to some products.
amika Touchable Hairspray - While I've been a loyal Big Sexy hairspray customer for years and years, I love this hairspray from amika because it's not as heavy as Big Sexy and is great to use if you want some movement with a flexible hold.  I've become a huge fan of amika products lately, continually using their dry shampoo, texture spray, and straightening balm.  

Moroccanoil Shampoo and Conditioner - I don't usually do the "expensive shampoo" thing because, after all, it's just soap for your hair.  However, I've learned over the years that the better the shampoo, the better your hair looks and feels after washing it.  I had heard great things about the Moroccanoil line and decided to try out a shampoo and conditioner in the travel size (because who wants to try a bottle of shampoo at $28 a pop).  After using the shampoo and conditioner my hair has felt great, and hasn't had any "winter frizz."  I'll probably invest in the regular size bottles soon.

With no new house on the horizon yet, it's nice to have a change.  Even if it is just my hair.  Look for my perfect Pinterest hair coming to a pin near you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.