Happy Birthday Callie

10:47 PM

On Saturday, Callie turned 7.  I've been feeling guilty lately because I'm afraid my dogs have been neglected since Katherine was born.  I try to spend as much time with them as I did before, but it's hard with an infant needing my attention 24-7.  I decided to do something nice for them for Callie's birthday and bake them homemade dog treats.  I used this recipe for peanut butter dog cookies.  It was easy and didn't require any grocery shopping. 







{Birthday girl}

{Sammie was super excited about new treats.}
I hope this makes up for my lack of total devotion lately.  It probably will.  If you know my dogs, then you know the way to their heart is through their stomach.

Baby Katherine is now 4 months old!  Once again, I cannot believe how big she is getting.  Happy Birthday Callie and Happy 4 Months Katherine!
{4 Months}

{Pretty girl}

{Well hello.}
{1-4 months}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.