What I Wore: Goodwill Edition

7:30 AM

It's no secret that I love shopping resale.  It's an affordable way to add to your wardrobe, and I love the "thrill of the hunt" because you never know what you're going to find.

One place I frequent is Goodwill.  I'm lucky enough to live in a city that has multiple locations, and over the years I've learned which locations have the best selections.  If you go to the right Goodwill store, you can stock up on never worn, top brands for way less than retail.

I've put together a few outfits that are head-to-toe Goodwill purchases:

{Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans (not pictured): AE, Scarf (not Goodwill): cristin rae}

{Dress: J. Crew, Blazer: The Limited, Necklace (not Goodwill): similar here, Booties: Christian Siriano}

{Dress: Express, Necklace (not Goodwill), Booties: Christian Siriano}
I normally don't buy shoes at Goodwill, but I found these Christian Siriano booties that had never been worn.  I couldn't pass them up since they were my size.  It was meant to be.

Each piece pictured was $10 or less.

I recently put together a list of my favorite resale shops (to read click here).  Do you resale shop?  What are your favorite things to shop resale for?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.