What I'm Loving: July

7:00 AM

I've been pretty preoccupied cleaning out our basement over the past couple of weeks, and I'm still at least a few days away from actually finishing this hellish project.  Since moving into our house almost four years ago, we've managed to fill our basement with lots of random things.  I added to the chaos when I brought home boxes and boxes of stuff from my parents' house when they sold it.  While organizing the cluster that is our basement, I realized it was half way through July and I hadn't even started thinking about my July list of favorites.  Fortunately, this list came easy.  




Books.  I'm finishing up The Mended Heart Bible Study, and I recently read most of The Girl on the Train (After waiting on the library wait list for two months, I apparently only had two weeks to finish the book...which I did not.  I couldn't renew it and had to return it to avoid a late fee.  Whatever.  I'm not bitter about it.  I just never got to finish the book and refuse to buy a book I've already read half of.  It's the principal, but I digress.), and can't wait to read the new Harper Lee book.  





I rescued this Tory Burch bag from the trash when I worked at a resale shop several years ago.  It was in pretty bad shape, but after running it through the washing machine it looked brand new.  It's been my go-to pool bag ever since.  




I always use straws.  Like, for every drink.  So I love these neon straws for summer.





I'm not much of a hat person.  I rarely wear them, and when I do I feel silly.  I haven't bought a new hat in years, but when I saw this one at Target the other day I decided to give hats another go.  I think this will be a great hat to wear on our upcoming beach trip.  





We've taken Katherine to two movies over the past couple of weeks.  It's actually a perfect activity when the temperatures outside are 90s+.  Every morning Katherine asks if we're going back to the movie theater.  The girl loves her some movies.   

I love this July weather.  If it's not storming/raining, it's either 65 degress or 112.  At least there's no snow.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.