What I'm Loving: August

7:00 AM

August marks the end of summer but also the beginning of fall, my favorite season.  August also means the start of a new school year, and even though I don't go to school anymore and don't have school aged children, I'm always tempted to buy a brand new shiny notebook and pack of pencils every August.





{amazon.com}
Which is why the school supply aisle is one of my favorite things about August.  I'm also tempted to buy a box of crayons because who doesn't love brand new, never used crayons?





One thing I always do in the summer is binge watch a TV show on Netflix.  Every summer, I pick a show (either that I've seen or haven't seen) and watch it start to finish.  This year, it was That 70's Show.  I used to watch this show with my parents all the time when I was living at home.  I don't know why, but I always loved this show.  So I chose to re-watch it this summer.  In the actual 70's, I'm pretty sure my dad was Hyde and my mom was Donna.  Oh, that Fez.  He cracks me up.





{hercampus.com}
Speaking of TV shows, one show I love to watch in the summer is Pretty Little Liars.  I've probably mentioned this show before, but I love it.  I love how dark and twisted it is.  The summer finale aired a couple of weeks ago and I'm still obsessing over it.  I still don't know how I actually feel about the "real A" being revealed.  I may have to get back on Netflix and re-watch the series completely.

My August list is pretty short this month because I've been busy trying to squeeze every last ounce of summer out of each day before the weather gets cooler and things get busier.

I'm still super excited about fall though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.