Links I'm Loving

1:45 PM

While my blog posts have been scarce recently, I'm still here and still trying to come up with fun and interesting content to share.  It's been a little challenging lately, but alas I'm sharing some of my current favorite links with you today:

1.  I Dressed Like Rachel Green From 'Friends' For A Week & Here's What Happened  I would totally try this! 

2.  The All-Time Best Rom-Coms To Stream Now  Perfect for when Katherine's in bed for the night and Jason is at work.  

3.  The 15 Best Beauty Finds at Whole Foods  I'd be willing to try a couple.  

4.  Froggy Fresh - Dunked On  This is Jason and Katherine's favorite thing to watch on YouTube.  They watch it constantly and know all the words.  It's probably the dumbest song/video ever.  Like, ever.  


I'm currently looking for TV shows to stream/binge watch this summer.  Any suggestions?

Happy Monday!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.