Arkansas Trip

9:33 AM

Last week, we took a quick trip down to Arkansas to visit my family.  While we were there we saw both of my grandmothers, my aunt, and my great-aunt (who also just so happens to live next door to the hospital helicopter landing pad!)  It was a super short trip, but Katherine always enjoys visiting with family and entertaining them with her vocal skills and imagination.






I wish we lived closer to them, but not seeing them very often just makes our sporadic trips all that more special.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.