Election Day

11:03 AM

This election.  Yeesh.  Election depression is a real thing, you guys.  Who else is soooooooo ready for this to be over? 

Today I'm going to do what I normally do on Election Day.  First, I'll vote.  Then, I'll avoid all social media and news outlets until tomorrow morning.  No news, local or national.  No social media.  I will find out how the elections went tomorrow morning. 


I don't need a play-by-play or a political analyst.  I don't want to hear people on the losing side bicker and complain or the winning side celebrating.  I just can't handle the anxiousness and negativity of it all.  I've been doing this since the 2004 Presidential Election.  It's just what I do. 

So tonight, I've got a good book to read and Say Anything on the DVR.  I'm set. 

So get out there and vote

And then be nice

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.