Thanksgiving Pies

4:48 PM

I love to bake.  I do it a lot.  So I'm pretty excited when the holidays come along and I can bake my little heart out. 

Pies are one of my favorite things to bake.  I can sometimes see myself as Jenna from Waitress (minus the horrible home life and job), creating and baking pies all day.

Here are some of my favorite pies to make around the holidays:


I've made this apple pie in the past, but lately this recipe is my personal favorite and the clear winner around my house. 

I love this peppermint pie, but I think I'm the only one in my family that likes peppermint so it doesn't get made often.

This peanut butter fudge pie is always a favorite at family gatherings. 

For the past couple of years, instead of the peanut butter fudge pie, I've made a chocolate pie.  It's been a big hit with my family (except for Jason who only likes apple pie or cherry pie).  This year I'm going to attempt to make mini chocolate pies

I could probably skip the Thanksgiving meal and go straight for dessert.  But I won't. 

For a fun summer pie, try this one.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.