Random Thoughts on a Wednesday...err Tuesday

3:17 PM

I spent most of today actually thinking it was Wednesday.  It's too early in the holiday season for me to already lose track of the days. 

Anyway...

Is anyone else really enjoying the new Instagram stories feature?  I love looking at everyone else's stories, and it's also a great way to show what we're up to on a particular day without being wordy.  Plus the post will disappear in 24 hours. 

Here are some of our recent stories:

We were in the backyard one afternoon, when out of nowhere a giant hot air balloon came sailing by, almost touching the tops of houses along the way.  Random.

Jason's been pretty busy with work lately, so Katherine and I have been trying to get out of the house while he catches up on sleep. 

On this same outing, we stopped by Target where Christmas was in full swing already.

We filled our Operation Christmas Child shoebox last week.  It's one of our favorite Christmas traditions.

Katherine has a sweet friend at story time at the library.  They hang out every week.

Buying baking supplies in bulk because the baking season is upon us

In other news, I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I noticed that the Christmas menu was now available at Starbucks.  While others love the #PSL, I'm all about the Peppermint Mocha. 

Because this post has taken on a "holiday" theme, I'll let you in on my favorite competition show this time of year.  I've been obsessed with Holiday Baking Championship on the Food Network since it's first season a couple of years ago.  I'm probably a little too into this show.  I love to bake and watching others bake up crazy concoctions is entertainment for me.   

I'm loving that the long chunky sweaters are back this season.  My favorites are this one, this one, and this one (which I have a similar, bought resale for way, way less years ago).

So this post was on the random side today.  Hopefully I can get through the rest of the week, knowing what day it actually is.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.