The Stockings Were Hung....

1:40 PM

Happy December 1st! 

December always seemed to go by so slow as a kid, but as an adult it flies by.  We've got lots of fun Christmas things planned this month and lots of traditions to continue with.

This time last year, our house had just sold and the buyers wanted in before the New Year.  In addition to getting ready for Christmas, we were packing up our house.  Most of my holiday decorations never saw the light of day last year.  I'm soooooo happy to be spending our first Christmas in our new house.  This will be the first time in many years that I won't have a mantle to decorate for the holiday, so I was trying to come up with a way to display our Christmas stockings. 

Here's what I came up with:


I had my dad make me this......

that I painted......

and added words to.....
and added hooks......
to make this.

Eat your heart out, Pinterest.


Speaking of Christmas, I still have Christmas scarves available in the Etsy shop!  Hurry before they're all gone!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.