Our Christmas Check-List

3:33 PM

We're busy marking things off of our Christmas check-list over here, including making lots of Christmas crafts.  Here's a look at our list:


It's hard to believe Christmas is nearly 10 days away.  Where has December gone? 

In the spirit of Christmas, here's a list of my favorite Christmas posts (a list I composed last year).

Lastly, I have a couple of Etsy announcements:

I only have one Christmas scarf still available at the shop, and it's now on sale for $12!

Also, order by December 20 to insure delivery by Christmas!

December seems to be flying by.  Time please slow down. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.