Favorite Christmas Moments

7:00 AM

I started this blog almost 6 years ago, and I started thinking about some of my favorite Christmas moments over the years.  From the holiday home "tours" to the random stories, we've had some fun times in December.  Perhaps it's because I'm feeling a little nostalgic over packing up and moving out of St. Louis County, but it's been fun to look back on the blog and see what was happening at this time in years past.

Here are my favorite December/Christmas moments:

The story of Mistletoe Reindeer is always a crowd pleaser.  Just ask anyone.  Except my dad.

Ghosts of Christmas Cards Past via 2010.  We've come a long way.  And the dogs no longer grace our Christmas cards with their presence.    

Our first Christmas in our new house.

These Christmas cookies were delicious.

A holiday staple in our house is always my Peanut Butter Fudge Pie.

Christmas around the house in 2012.  Also, hello preggo.

Christmas card ghosts revisited in 2012.

Katherine's first "Christmas" snow.

Another great holiday pie:  Chocolate Peppermint Pie.  Yum.  I should really make that again soon....

"Jammin'" in the kitchen.

Katherine's first Christmas.

It's funny how I thought I was busy last year.

Last Christmas really was great.



Mistletoe Reindeer says "Merry Christmas!"




Also, December 17 is the last day to order from my etsy shop for Christmas delivery!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.