What I'm Loving: December

7:00 AM

It will be a Christmas miracle if I make it through December with even the tiniest bit of grace and dignity.  But, alas, it's time for my December favorites list and all of them have a fun holiday theme.   





 I love holiday teas, but this Celestial Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Holiday Tea is my favorite this year.  Usually I go for peppermint tea around the holidays, but this one tastes exactly like sugar cookies and is the perfect Christmas tea.  And because it's caffeine free, I can drink it any time of day. (Mug: The Pioneer Woman Collection)





I bought this candle by Panda Bear Candles at a craft show a few weeks ago, and it smells so much like Christmas.  I love it.  You can find more of these candles here.  (Mine is called "Christmas Tree.")





I'm once again adding Angie's popcorn to the list this month.  I bought two bags of different flavored holidrizzle popcorn during my latest trip to Target, and they're delicious.  Plus, I love anything dark chocolate or peppermint flavored.





Holiday baking has always been one of my favorite things to do during Christmas time, but it's been so much more fun this year now that Katherine can help.  She gets so excited about helping mix the dough and watching cookies bake in the oven.

December is such a fun month, even with it's often hectic schedule.  This December has been extra crazy with our impending move.  Like I said, it will be a Christmas miracle if I make it through.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.