Katherine's Pool Essentials

2:02 PM

We're planning Katherine's first pool trip this weekend and I've had so much fun looking for baby pool items.  These are my picks for favorite baby girl pool essentials.    


1.  I love Aveeno Baby products.  They're my favorite for Katherine and for myself so it was no surprise that I picked up the Aveeno Baby sunblock on my last trip to Target.  
2.  This Carter's Hooded Swim Cover Up is perfect for before and after pool time.
3.  Of course, baby has to have something to float on.  I liked this Swimways Baby Float because it had a canopy.  
4.  Katherine's first swimsuit is this adorable pink and white polka dot one piece from Carter's.
5.  You can't go to the pool without some sweet shades.
6.  I can't hardly stand how cute these baby sandals are.  I mean seriously.
7.  To keep the sun off of our head and out of our eyes, we have a sun hat.      
8.  No pool trip is complete without an adorable baby beach towel.

I've been waiting to get Katherine in the pool since I found out I was pregnant last summer.  I have a vision in my head of her loving the water as much as I did, but I have a feeling the reality will be somewhat different.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.