Weekend Recap

11:17 AM

We spent a whirlwind weekend in Kennett this past weekend.  My head is still spinning.  Katherine went swimming for the first time, but because the water was SO COLD it did not go as planned.  I saw this coming because she hates taking baths.  I knew if she hated being in a nice warm bath, she would hate being in a cold pool.  I was right.  But before she completely lost her mind, we did snap a few photos of her first pool experience.  She may have hated pool time, but at least she looked cute.  No summer trip to Kennett is complete without homemade ice cream.  My mom makes it every year and Jason and I both look forward to it.   

{On our way to Kennett.}

{Homemade ice cream with brownies and strawberries.}

{First time swimming at Grandpa and Mimi's.}

{She was fine until her foot touched the water.}


{My poolside reading has changed a bit.}

I'm hoping when we go back in July the water will be warmer and she won't flip her lid when her toe touches the water.  The only good thing that came from this was her massive freak-out caused her to take a much needed nap. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.