Side Table Redo

11:56 AM

After redoing our new coffee table, it was time to do a side table.  I wasn't necessarily wanting the two to match, but looking similar was key.  I found the exact table I was looking for at a resale shop (where else?).   I wanted something simple, small, with some kind of storage underneath. 


(Please disregard the messy cords on the bottom of the table!)  I had to make sure it was actual wood and not particle board. I didn't even sand this piece, but I did use a spray paint with a primer.  I also used a sealer at the end.  Items that are going to have a lot of use (like the coffee table and side table) need a sealer or the paint will chip off eventually.   

"Living room furniture redo" project is almost complete.  I've just got to do something about the horrendous ottoman by the window that the dogs sit on.  It's on my mile-long to-do list.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.