Christmas Recap

8:30 AM

What a busy week we've had!  I can't believe Christmas is already over.  It seems like we prepare for Christmas for weeks and then it's just over in the blink of an eye.  Our two-state "Christmas Tour 2013" included visits to Kennett, Bloomfield, and Newport.  We saw lots of family and Katherine was able to meet new family members.  Katherine loved her first Christmas, even though she and I both were battling colds.

Here's a recap of our week of craziness:












Christmas as a parent is so much better than I could have imagined.  I can only image how much better it will get as Katherine gets older.  We all had a great Christmas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.