5 Minute Wreath

7:30 AM

When all of the Christmas decorations come down in January, the house always looks really sad.  Where there once was lots of color and lights, now sits empty walls and spaces that scream "It's January!  It's cold outside!  Blah!"

OK maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, but the house always feels sad after Christmas.  In all of these years I've never had anything to hang on the front door after Christmas.  Between January 1 and Valentine's Day, our front door sits bare.  Not this year, I said as I walked through Hobby Lobby looking for something (anything) I could throw together to give our front door some "winter cheer."

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the abundance of Christmas florals on clearance, some of which weren't even that Christmasy.  At 80% off, I scooped up an arrangement of pine cones and pine needles.  I then headed straight for the vine wreaths.


Putting this wreath together took 2 steps:

Step 1:  Attach winter floral to wreath using craft wire and/or hot glue.

Step 2:  Add ribbon to hang wreath from.  I used blue burlap which gave it a more winter feel.

Done.  5 minutes and $6.59.


Happy Winter!   How many more days until Spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.