Pre-Christmas Shopping

6:31 PM

On Thursday, I met a couple of friends for lunch and a little pre-Christmas shopping.  We met in downtown Kirkwood, which is one of my favorite places to visit.

After lunch at Dewey's Pizza, it was time to shop (or in my case, browse).

{One of my favorite pizza places around!}

{Loved these onesies at Paperdolls}

{Interesting Christmas display at the Rusted Chandelier}

{A little clothes shopping at Sole}

{Of course my little shopper found something at Down by the Station.  A Santa bath mitt!}|

{A repurposed vintage Nativity at Found.}

{Also at Found, these antique ceramic Christmas trees.  I remember my grandmother having these!}

I love supporting local small businesses.  Most Christmases, I never step foot in a shopping mall.

Saturday, November 30 is Small Business Saturday.  I know we all love good deals on Black Friday, but don't forget to shop small and support your local businesses!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.