November's Dessert

11:23 PM

The Year of Chocolate Desserts challenge is almost complete!  November's dessert is Chocolaty Rice Pudding (recipe here).

I was dreading this dessert for two reasons.  One, I'm not a fan of rice pudding.  Two, I can't make rice.  I literally can't do it.  I mess it up every time.  Every.  Time.  I never get the rice to water ratio right.  The rice is always either soupy or crunchy.  So, I don't make rice. 

It was a Thanksgiving miracle that I was able to correctly make the rice and the pudding. 


This turned out how I expected.  It was ok, but keep in mind I'm not a rice pudding fan.  The recipe called for pistachios as a garnish, but I opted for whipped cream.  Overall, not bad.  Not my favorite of the year, but not bad. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.