What's In My (New) Bag

1:21 PM

As I've mentioned before, when it comes to handbags I'm very picky.  I'll spend months looking for the perfect handbag and not settling for anything less than exactly what I'm looking for.

I've been carrying my Better Life Bag for almost a year now, and while I love it, it was time to switch it up with a new bag.  I wanted something smaller than our current diaper bag, but bigger than my BLB.  After researching and shopping for weeks I found a Steve Madden tote (similar here) that has everything I was looking for: style, comfort, and affordability.


I carry a lot of stuff around with me, I always have, even before having Katherine.  Now however, I carry my stuff and Katherine's (and occasionally Jason's....you've had that moment when your husband/boyfriend/whoever is like "Here, can you put my wallet, sunglasses, keys, and Route 44 Sonic drink in your purse?").  

To keep things organized, I've placed certain items inside bags inside my big tote (that made sense right?).  One reason I picked this particular tote bag was because it came with an extra bag that clips into the tote.

So, here's what's in my new bag:
When it comes to Katherine's things I always have: wipes (I love the lavender scented ones from Target's Up & Up brand), Boogie Wipes, Katherine's glasses cleaner and case, diapers with changing cover, a smaller bag with her silverware and scissors that I use to cut her food up when you're away from home, sunblock, and a small Frozen coloring book with crayons and stickers.  On any given occasion we'll also have a snack and drink cup and whatever toy(s) she's decided to carry around with us.
I've put my own stuff inside the extra matching smaller bag so that I can easily remove it from the big bag if I'm going out without Katherine.  I have:  Kate Spade clutch (that serves as a wallet), iPhone, Peppermint Ginger Essential Oil (for stress relief on the go), The Honest Co. wipes, adult sunblock (I am married to a redhead after all), my Dess Handbags clutch that holds band-aids, Tide stain remover pen, and perfume roller (Marc Jacobs Lola), a notebook, pen, business cards, gun, tissues, and ear-buds.  And, don't forget the hand sanitizer that hangs out on the outside handle of the bag.

Everything fits neatly in this tote without it feeling overcrowded.

So, what's in your bag?  Do you carry it all or carry the minimal?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.