Face Primers: Smashbox vs. Benefit

7:00 AM

I'll admit that I'm new to the world of face primers, and I'll also admit that I'm no expert on make-up or skin care.  With that being said, I want to share a couple of products I've been using and how they've been working for me. 

I got the Smashbox primer as a sample at Sephora a while back.  I later found the Benefit POREfessional primer at Ulta and decided to try it to see which product I liked better. 


First up is Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer:

This clear, silky product may seem like it's going to be greasy, but it's really not.  It feels so light on my skin that I can't even tell it's there.  It was easy to apply and felt very lightweight.  Also, my make-up stays in place all day.  It is on the pricy side, which is a major downfall for me.

Next up is Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer:

This primer, while it still feels silky, almost has a look of a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.  It also felt super light and was easy to apply.  It blends well and was long lasting.  This primer is slightly cheaper than Smashbox. 

The result: 

With both products, a little goes a long way.  I used about a pea size amount each application.  I'm no stranger to Benefit products. I use several of their products and love them.  This was my first product to try from Smashbox.  Overall, I love them both.  I'll probably stick with Benefit due to it being slightly cheaper and because I love Benefit products in general. 

Do you use a face primer?  What product do you use?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.