What I'm Loving: March

7:00 AM

It's finally spring, and that means a plethora of crazy weather here in St. Louis.  We had 70 degree weather over the weekend, we'll have 40 degree weather later this week, and don't forget about those crazy spring storms.  March is now one of my favorite months because it's Katherine's birthday month, not to mention it signals the start of spring.  Here are some other things I'm loving this month:  
After seeing the new spring fabrics from Better Life Bags, I'm seriously contemplating ordering a new bag!  I love love this company and what they stand for.  I ordered my first BLB bag back in July and I still carry it every. single. day.  It has held up fabulously considering it is a handmade bag.


I was browsing the Easter aisle at Target the other day, when I noticed this little gem: Boom Chicka Pop Frosted Sugar Cookie Flavored Kettle Corn.  Oh my goodness.  So good.  The entire bag is already gone.  

I'd been reading excellent reviews online about Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender, so I was super excited when it went on sale recently.  It works great with my hair since I don't wash it every day and it adds tons of volume and texture.  I received CK One Color Mascara with my birthday purchase (which was a while back and I'm still using it) at Ulta with my rewards card.  It's an expensive mascara, but it's awesome.  I use it sparingly so it will last longer.

I'm super excited about the new Cinderella movie.  I wish I could take Katherine to see it since she's a big Cinderella fan these days, but I doubt she will sit through the whole movie.  She barely sits through the animated Cinderella movie.  It's also too bad that she can't go and see the new Frozen Fever short.  I guess I'll have to go and just tell her about it....

Obviously, I'm loving that spring started last week.  As Katherine and I were in the yard, I noticed this little flower trying to grow through the dry dirt in the back of the house.  Welcome Spring!

Since the weather has warmed up, Jason put our backyard swing back up.  Katherine's new favorite outdoor activity is sitting on the swing with me and listening to the Frozen soundtrack.  Over and over.  And over.  As soon as we go outside she immediately points to the swing.  "We go swing with Mom-Mom and listen to 'First Time In Forever' Frozen!" she says.  That's a direct quote.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

All photos & content belong to Seasoned With Style \\ Angela Decker. All Images, with the exception of those of my daughter may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger.